Friday, February 17, 2012

my cooking life............

well,it's nothing much what i wanna say....all i can think now is about my life....my future..........but,culinary has change my life......really love cooking.....without cooking,i don't know what will i ended up with......

i still remember the 1st time i start to cooked....it started when i was in primary 2 i guess...i cook my 1 omelet with tomato ketchup.hahahah..... then after dat i fall in love with culinary.......

until now,i still enjoy cooking..i never get tired of it.....well,after i finish my studies in ATI college,i must continue with my study......hahaahaha...who knows i might be the top chef in the world.hahahhahha......

what i know about cooking,u must have passion n love in cooking...without the two element,ur cooking will not be perfect...that is what my chef told me...

gosh,i just love cooking italian food......haahaahahaha.....pasta,lasagna,rissoto, fettuccine and more......cake?????who dont love cake???they must be stupid....cake is my 2nd choice .....its just awesome to bake a cake...it started with a messy job and ended with a nice n beautiful cakes.....

before i stop writing(extremely tired), chefs that inspired me the most are jamie oliver, chef gordon ramsey, chef marco and chef chuck....hahahaha

okay,enough for now..will update my blog again soon.....
nite peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment